Wednesday, February 11, 2009

well... this got awkward.

So in one of my classes the girls have developed this strange habit of walking up to me, rubbing my stomach and saying "BABY!"

This makes me extremely uncomfortable on a number of levels - and usually I say something like "umm.. no baby. Please don't do that" - but unfortunately my protests have not stopped this somewhat disturbing pattern.



On some level I thought the girls understood that - in truth - I was not actually with child... until yesterday when one of the girls walked up during class to give me this:



That's right. It's a baby rattle. These girls are even telling their parents that I'm pregnant and I am now getting gifts for my
(thankfully!) non-existent child.

Love to you all,
Mama Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment