Saturday, February 28, 2009

Bangkok, Thailand: Kind of Like an All-Girls School

So I realized that I hadn’t mentioned something on here that is pertinent to my daily life here in BKK: pretty much all of my friends and the important people in my life here are women (save Dad).

This was driven home last night when I went to see a production of the Vagina Monologues that my friend produced/ directed, and two of my friends performed in wonderfully. Here’s a photo of the cast…


A group of 15 of us bought tickets, and save for a fiance here, and a back-packing guy there – it was the normal gaggle of girls that I really love spending time with. And they’re totally great.

I’m surrounded by really strong, smart, funny women, and soso grateful for that.

Love,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment