Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Megan's Birthday: A Retrospective

Hey loved ones --

So the internet at my apartment has been working about 5% of the time recently -- and that 5% is usually before I go to work, soooo... that's why I haven't been posting little updates of late.

Meanwhile things are going well, and I'm getting really excited for a two week break from school. I'm having Christmas with my friend Megan and her family, and so to get excited about that here are some photos from Megan's birthday celebration a few weeks ago.

We went to a wine-tasting which we all had pretty low expectations for -- and then the food turned out to be really good, and the entertainment turned out to be these dancers (who are also, according to the MC, economists and journalists by day):





There was a lot of Gwyn Stefani being channeled. The photos are by Megan -- very fun to have someone taking photos who can do more than just point and click.

And here's a shot of the group I was there with:



Hope you're all starting to feel festive!

Love,
Paige

2 comments:

  1. Who knew it would be so fun.... and we actually get to go to that Elephant Reserve in a week! Who doesn't want to give an elephant a bath?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boys in general do NOT want to give elephants baths. You can take your own casual poll and see if your results match mine.

    ReplyDelete