Wednesday, April 3, 2013

in the barlight, she looked alright



A friend of mine recently told me that a Hold Steady show in Richmond sometime this past year was like 90% dudes. For some reason this kind of disappointed me? Kind of wanted to prove that women loved the hold steady, too? Battle of the sexes? Where my girls at? ....but then I remembered I needed a snack, and that I needed to pay my rent so I really couldn't spend too much time on this project, and then later on I realized that this women-love-them-too thing was not really my Hold Steady cross to bear.

Instead I want everyone - every man, woman, and child - to recognize that the guy singing Sugar High at the end of Empire Records is doing a killer Craig Finn impression.



amiright? doyahearthat?

It's even more clear here ::::



and in related news: get it, Renee Zellweger.

No comments:

Post a Comment